Tips to Help Unlock the Puzzles
- Communication is key. Talk to everyone in the room and share all clues you’ve discovered. Work together on the puzzles. If you can’t figure one out, move on to the next. Most importantly, if you find new information, make sure everyone knows about it. The most successful teams help each other.
- Follow the rules. Our staff will review the rules of the game with you before you begin, which include:
- There is no need to lift or move heavy objects, or climb on top of furniture.
- None of our games require the use of force. If something seems secured in place, it is.
- If you break something in one of our games by using excessive force or reckless behavior, you must pay for it.
- Don’t guess random combinations, try to pick locks, or use force to try opening locks.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices must remain off and cannot be used inside the room.
- Please visit Great Lakes Escape Game before you enjoy a few drinks at one of Frankenmuth’s night spots. You’ll need your wits about you for the game. PLEASE NOTE: If members of your group appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, you will not be allowed in the room. This decision will be made at the discretion of our staff and no refunds or exchanges will be permitted. We take this very seriously as it could cause damage to the room, to yourself or others, and adversely affect others enjoyment of the experience.
- Plan to arrive early or you may not be able to participate. There are no refunds or exchanges. If you arrive after the door to the room has been locked, you will not be allowed to participate.